Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Sandcastle Park"


We have been frequenting Castlewood Park quite a bit recently, and it is definitely the boys' favorite park right now. So much so that when I pulled into Stoecker Park the other day Quinn said, "No, Mama! Creek Park! Go, Mama!"

Will wades across the creek to find the best spot for launching rocks.
As always Quinn must follow Will, but he needed a bit of help getting up the hillside.
Will found it humorous that he created a splash large enough to reach me across the creek.
Will pocketed a few rocks for the nature basket at home.

2 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

How cute are THEY??? Oh my goodness, i feel like I'm looking into my future with my girls. They look like such good friends.

Meghan said...

thanks! definitely! this is your future. the first 12 or so months can be rough, but it is SO worth it!