Saturday, October 3, 2009

Please Pass the Cheese!

Recently Will has been posing with Quinn and then requesting that I take a picture. "Mom, we look so cute! May you get your camera and take a picture of us?" This picture was taken just before attending a wedding. The boys were so excited to be wearing "yellow button shirts" just like Daddy, and Will quickly assembled the brothers for a few pictures. "You stand right here, Quinnie, and I will stand next to you."
While I appreciate his enthusiasm, I just cringe at the forced smiles. So once I fulfilled Will's photo request, I took pictures that leave me smiling. As the boys walked in circles around the driveway giggling, I snapped away - completely candid and all natural.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures of the boys. They are an adorable subject to photograph.

Mom of me a mom

SunflowerStories said...

Mine request photos all the time! We do photos with mommy's invisible camera a lot. :)