Monday, September 22, 2008

No Reason for Alarm

The other day JJ called from work. Midway through our conversation he asked, "What are the boys doing?"
I replied, "They are in the bedroom, but it is awfully quiet. I will go peek in on them."
Upon entering the bedroom I found Quinn laying on the bed, and Will was applying Daddy's deoderant to Quinn's tummy. Will was quick to report, "Mommy, Quinn need Daddy deoderant. I have to put this on him and doctor him."

A few days later the boys were in the bedroom while I was doing laundry. Again it was really quiet, so I was a bit concerned about what I might find this time. Much to my surprise, I walked into this sweet scene:

I love that Will is able to "read" to Quinn. After Goodnight Gorilla! they read Going on a Bear Hunt, Trucks, Chicka Chicka ABC, and a few other titles. Not too long ago these were some of Will's favorites. We have read them so many times that he is now able to share them with Quinn.

No comments: