Sunday, August 24, 2008

Complete with a Gift and Cheesecake

Last night while laying in bed, Will informed me that today was Mouse's birthday.
"We need to go buy him a present."
"What would mouse like for his birthday?" I asked.
"I think a movie. Probably 1 Dalmatians. Next year he want a book."
"Great! Guess what? Grandma has 101 Dalmatians in the Library."
"Oh! We need to wrap it for him to open tomorrow. Mouse is going to open the gift with his mouth. We need to sing 'Happy Birthday' to him. We need to go to Dierbergs to buy him a cake."
"I think Mouse would like cheese instead of cake." I suggested.
"Oh, okay! Mouse not can blow out the candles. He not real. I can blow it out for him." Will said.
"Sounds like you have a special day planned for Mouse. Get some sleep, and I will wrap his gift."


With a bit of help from Will, Mouse opens his gift.

Yum! Cheese"cake" - Mouse's favorite!

No comments: